Tuesday 10 April 2012

I think an introduction is necessary...

Aloha. I'm not from Hawaii, just thought I'd spice things up a bit. Not in that way....well this is going swimmingly. Let's start again shall we......
Hello! I'm Brittany Isaac, preferably known as Bee if you please. 15 years young as I start this blog and I thought an introduction, quick "get to know me" post was the norm for things like this.
       I decided to name this blog: 'Just a cup of tea and a thought' because that's what it is, I sit down in my unbearably comfortable, pastel pink armchair with my lovely hot cuppa to hand and my laptop, then freely write about anything I've found funny, interesting, sad, angering or whatever else. Seeing as my posts will reveal most about me, I'll keep this fairly short:
I love: Have I Got News For You, tea, books (and their smell - don't judge), stationary, finding the artwork to go with songs or albums on my ipod, going to the gym (though you wouldn't tell by the state of my physique) and setting my alarm half an hour before I have to get up so I have the satisfaction of going back to sleep again until I actually shift myself.
I hate: The utter dribble that is on TV such as Jersey Shore, The Only Way Is Essex or Desperate Scousewives. the self-loathing you get once you eat something fattening, waiting for tea to brew, seeing something you want to buy and realising you can't afford it and homophobic people.
If you have negative views towards my posts, I have simple advice, don't read it then you won't get those feelings. (You'd think it would be obvious, no?)



No comments:

Post a Comment