Saturday 23 June 2012

Ranting time! 13-14 year olds who decide to tell us all about their complicated relationships and their cheating boyfriends - you have no childhood!! First of all no one really cares that your pubescent, mophead other half has cheated on you around the back of the jungle gym, and second of all, what has your childhood consisted of up until now? When I was 13 I was riding my scooter around my estate with my cousin and watching ScoobyDoo 2 (the best one). I wasn't concerning myself with how big I could get my boobs to look in photos or if my hotpants were short enough! You're making it seem like it's your life ambition to be a page 3 girl or a stripper for crying out loud!
Go and enjoy your youth!!
Oh yeah, lastly, when you put pictures of yourself in see through lace tops and shorts, pouting and wearing fake eyelashes, some people will find it offensive :') But please stop making it worse by putting comments like "fuk da haterzz." or "i was bored."
1. You are a complete chav and you should not be having "haterzz" at the age of 13
2. No you were not bored. You decided to take a picture of yourself and needed an excuse. If you're really bored, go and watch tv, or read a book, or go for a walk. Not difficult.
AND BREATHE......rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment